Wednesday, September 3, 2014

About me


My name is Max Jacob Guo and this year I am a Sophomore attending Whitney Young. A little bit about me, I am 15 years old this year and some things I enjoy doing are, Skateboarding, playing video games, dancing, and hanging out with friends. I also play a random variety of instruments such as piano and ukulele. But my strongest instrument is the drums which I have been playing for about 5 years now. I was in the school band last year and in the advanced band this year but unfortunately due to schedule problems I do not have that class as of now. Hopefully later on I can get that sorted out. I am also one of the heads of our schools very own: Breakdance club if anyone is interested please contact me or check us out on club fair OCT. 1st. We really need new members this year. I also have some fish, a turtle, and a pet cat named Tiger. I hope this year we have fun and learn some new things in English. 

No comments:

Post a Comment